Choosing the Right Surgeon McAllen
Dr. Rodriguez, Dr. Mohamed
The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery exists to ensure competency in cosmetic surgery, separate or in addition to general plastic surgery. This ensures that cosmetic surgeons have a combination of the required knowledge, surgical judgment, technical expertise and ethics in order to achieve the goal of providing aesthetic improvement to the body.
Five Questions You Should Ask to Help
You Choose the Right Cosmetic Surgeon:
- Is the cosmetic surgeon board-certified by The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery?
- Does the surgeon have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?
- Is the surgical facility accredited?
- How many procedures of this type has the surgeon performed?
- Is the surgeon in good standing with the Texas Medical Board?
For more information, please visit the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
Submitting your information to be contacted by RGV Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Care, does not constitute or establishes a physician-patient relationship with the physicians or nurse practitioner of RGV Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Care.